Meet the Staff
Hattiesburg Country Club is proud to offer members the finest, most complete tennis program in the Hattiesburg area, including these fine amenities:
· Seven immaculately maintained Har-Tru courts
· Lighted courts for evening play
· USPTA Certified professionals complete our talented professional staff who teaches private lessons, group lessons and strategy clinics to tennis players of all ages and skill abilities.
The success of our very active tennis facility lies in our ability to arrange great games for all of our members, at every skill level. We also organize many challenging events for the tennis enthusiast, including:
· Year-round junior clinics, camps and competitions for children of all ages and skill levels
· Adult drills and programming
· Inter-club matches
· Men’s and ladies' day tournaments
· Round robins and mixed doubles parties
· Competitive participation in many local and USTA leagues
· Private/Semi-Private lessons and team drills are available upon request, just reach out to one of our great teaching professionals for more information.
Future Champions: Tuesday and Thursday (ages 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9)
Junior Top Tennis Training: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (ages 10 and up)
Note: tennis age can top true age when participating in HCC clinics
Tuesday evening – 6:00-7:00pm (All levels welcome!)
The drill will be a mixture of dead ball feeding and point play designed to sharpen skills, improve tactics on the doubles court and leave you gasping for air! Contact Zoe to sign up.
Adult Cardio and Play:
Thursday evening – 6:00-7:00pm (Men and Women of all levels are welcome)
Come out for a fast-paced drill and point play session set to music and designed to keep you moving! Be ready to sweat and get your cardio for the day!! Be sure to reserve your spot.
· Tuesday morning 9:00am – 10:00am (2.5+)
· Friday morning 9:00-10:00am (3.0+)
· Join us for a fast-paced drill and point play session designed to improve all areas of you game. Emphasis will include proper technique, ball control, footwork, and tactical play- based situations.
*Availability for all clinics and drills are limited. Please contact Zoe at 319-333-5029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
All adult drills are $20 for members and $30 for non-members.
Non-members are welcome at all drills though members have priority.
We plan to continue to expand our drill schedule and offerings based on member feedback as we move into and through the Fall.
Dining & Events
Hattiesburg Country Club has the amenities and staff to be your perfect wedding venue or reception space.
Let us help you make your event a special one.
Pool & Youth
Have fun all summer with our pool-side parties and kid camps. You always have a place to cool off and grab some great dining options.
Golf and Tennis
With both a historical 18-hole golf course and top practice facility along with competitive and fun tennis programs you can grow your game.